Make Appointment ~ for Females
Schedule an Acupuncture Appointment: Online Scheduling
Or call: (970) 227-3077
When scheduling online, please be sure to read all relevant information below:
Before your appointment, please follow the “Forms to Complete” page to access and print the forms you will need to bring in to your first visit. If you cannot print these forms, please come to your acupuncture appointment 1/2 hr early to complete forms. Thank You!
- It is your responsibility to know if you have insurance benefits before your arrival. If you would like your insurance billed, you MUST arrive at your first appointment with this Insurance Verification form completed. If you do not arrive with this form completed, we will simply apply the self-pay fee for your treatments until the time at which your insurance has been verified.
- We are in network and can bill to: Cigna, United, Aetna, & Anthem Blue Cross PPO plans. For other companies, you would pay our regular self-pay rate, and we are happy to give you a document with all the information you need to submit on your own to attempt direct reimbursement to you.
- Cancellations and/or no-shows must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Any late-cancel or no-show will be charged 100% of the treatment fee.
- If you no-show or late cancel on your initial consultation, pre-payment will be required before being able to reschedule this appointment.
- Patients receiving discounted treatments for any reason will be charged the full treatment fee for missed appointments.